No Playback Images

laracee wrote on 11/7/2009, 11:02 PM
"I have a vista, toshiba satellite u305-s5097 and I have magix pro 15 plus installed. My problems when doing a playback on my AHDVC file during editing, the playback screen on the left corner.. it doesn't show the video image. Can someone help me with why it's that way? I'm thinking my laptop is not compatible??? Processor
  • Processor Intel Pentium Dual Core T2130 / 1.86 GHz
  • Multi-Core processor technology Dual-Core
  • Data bus speed 533 MHz
  • Chipset type Mobile Intel 943GML Express
RAM
  • Installed Size 1 GB
  • Technology DDR2 SDRAM - 667 MHz
Video
  • Graphics Processor / Vendor Intel GMA 950
  • Video Memory Dynamic Video Memory Technology 3.0
  • Max Allocated RAM Size 251 MB

Comments

AndyCope wrote on 11/16/2009, 10:25 PM
A yes. THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM!!!
But here is how you fix it.

First of all, when you're in the "Edit" screen, hit the F9 key on your keyboard to restore the default screen layout. Possibly it was messed up or the preview monitor was accidentally deactivated. F9 will restore everything. Now you should definitely see the preview monitor with the transport controls on it.

If the screen of the preview monitor still appears to stay black when running your imported movie or the demo project, experiment with the video modes of the program. Possibly the default one is not working well with your graphics card. In order to do this, please open the program, go into the program settings (e.g. by pressing "Y" on the keyboard), switch to the "Display options" tab and find the "playback in arranger/video mode" section. Experiment with the different video modes available in the drop-down list and check whether your preview monitor displays the project correctly now. There are several alternatives to the default mode.

I hope this helps.
  P.S. I got this info from Ralftaro
He helps SO much