New Acid Pro

Comments

johne69 wrote on 1/8/2018, 2:23 PM

Thanks for info frank18 & Djronrella, as i purchased Acid7 online years ago, but magix site does not recognise the serial, i have just contacted magix to find out why. If it then works i can upgrade for $99 but only till 18th Jan....or should we all wait till after that date, as if its going to be $99 for upgrade anyway we all might as well do it now ?? Ah well

ps can not get onto Sony site as my email has changed and forgotten password

Djronrella wrote on 1/8/2018, 2:34 PM

You should have all your Sony purchases in Magix site.should be all in your account. I found mine with serial number also

Rasmir_Mantree wrote on 1/17/2018, 9:24 AM

Is This a full version of 7 or a upgrade?

Had 7 but it was a crack.

Djronrella wrote on 1/17/2018, 9:49 AM

No cracks!!

Rasmir_Mantree wrote on 1/17/2018, 9:53 AM

So This is a full version of 7 correct I will be getting?

Djronrella wrote on 1/17/2018, 10:00 AM

Yes!

But acid pro7 on sale now you get free upgrade to Acid Pro 8

VMP wrote on 1/17/2018, 12:24 PM

http://www.magix.com/int/acid/

I have just now bought Acid Pro 7 again, so that when 8 is out I will recieve it as free upgrade.
By purchasing it you support Magix and keep Acid Pro alive!
Show them some love for bringing back our beloved Acid Pro software with 64 bit upgrade.

Former user wrote on 1/17/2018, 5:58 PM

I am guessing by March it will come out. I just reinstalled version 7 and started to use it so I can get back into it. I miss Acid Pro, just too fast of a DAW, the paint tool, the explorer, the ease of use, no DAW has been able to touch this type of user-friendly and fast paced environment till now. Thank you Magix for reviving what Sony nearly ruined.

Dj-Gremix wrote on 1/25/2018, 7:53 AM

Hi People,

Anyone know if Acid Pro 8 will come with a new beatgrid and wave or mp3 to midi management like Ableton? I'm a user since 4.0

Former user wrote on 3/29/2018, 5:12 PM

ARE THEY EVER GOING TO RELEASE ACID PRO 8? Magix keeps yankin my crank on these "special offer" date. it keeps on extending. I am saving up for the DAW but these guys are teasing us that it will be "dropped" in spring, we are in spring!

Hey Magix, just give us a release date, Sony mocked us enough, but if you are going to do this to loyal customers, I hope this update will be worth it! I am falling more and more towards FL studio but holding on to the cash for AP8. I hope it wont cost an arm and a leg once they do release it.

Come On! Stop teasing, and tell us something usefull. Dont be Sony!

Former user wrote on 3/29/2018, 5:15 PM

Hi People,

Anyone know if Acid Pro 8 will come with a new beatgrid and wave or mp3 to midi management like Ableton? I'm a user since 4.0

Well the Beat Grid was the best in AP as it was adaptive, in most other DAWs (expect for Ableton), you have to manually change it. But if I understand your question, yes, the beat grid was there and I only hope it will be improved. As far as wave to midi, or vice versa, it better be! as they are really teasing us with the release day. Still keep on extending that special offer date.

emmrecs wrote on 3/30/2018, 3:47 AM

@Former user

ARE THEY EVER GOING TO RELEASE ACID PRO 8

Yes, it's currently in the Beta testing phase. No idea of actual release date, though.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Dj-Gremix wrote on 3/30/2018, 9:25 AM

Spring 2018. Spring already started so, let from now 2 months and It's confirmed on the Magix.com site.

MrSoundman wrote on 4/3/2018, 4:00 PM

Musikmesse Frankfurt starts on the 11th of April .... hint hint ....