my VHS device is not listed in MAGIX Video easy TERRATEC Edition

graneman wrote on 1/11/2013, 5:51 AM

Hi,

I have just bought and installed a Terratec Grabster AV 450 and installed this according to the quick setup (i made sure that i installed the drivers in the correct order). And then I installed the Grabster AV 450 MX - MAGIX Video easy TERRATEC Edition video capture software. But when I try to import a video and then select VHS as input I cannot select the Grabster AV 450 MX in the device list (only my built in webcam is shown). Why is this?

I tried to use diffrent USB ports and I tried to disconnect the USB cable and refresh the device list several times. I also reinstalled my Windows 8 OS to get a clean install. But no luck.

Terratec Driver: Grabster AV 450 MX - Driver (64 Bit), Version: 6.270.13.00

Magix Video Easy Terratec Edition: Version: 3.0.1.48

How shall I do to get the Grabster AV 450 MX into the device list of the MAGIX Video easy?

Comments

ShadowDancer wrote on 1/11/2013, 6:53 AM

Unfortunately at the moment the driver for the Terratec AV450 and our software on Windows 8 is not working. We are investigating how to resolve this.

graneman wrote on 1/11/2013, 7:09 AM

Unfortunately at the moment the driver for the Terratec AV450 and our software on Windows 8 is not working. We are investigating how to resolve this.

Could you provide me with an alternate software that you know works, until you have solved the problem?

When do you estimate to have a solution for the problem?

graneman wrote on 12/29/2013, 5:17 AM

Hi Magix.

Have you come up with a sollution for me?