Comments

emmrecs wrote on 7/14/2021, 4:09 PM

@Kelley-Kuhlman

I’m not sure what you mean when you say Magix doesn’t have support​​​​​​, it does but it is not the easiest to navigate!
However for your problem of multiple accounts only customer service can help you so email infoservice@magix.net with full details of all your accounts and ask for their help in amalgamating them all.

Jeff

Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Kelley-Kuhlman wrote on 7/14/2021, 4:32 PM

Thanks for the resonse. No, it is not easy to navigate, I spent an hour round and round trying to find it only to end up in the same place at every turn. I realized that no one in the forum would have my answers but I had hoped someone, like you, would have some contact info. Thanks again.

Kelley-Kuhlman wrote on 7/14/2021, 5:36 PM

Well, so far, I have gotten two undeliverable to the above email address. I give up...😬

emmrecs wrote on 7/15/2021, 3:57 AM

@Kelley-Kuhlman

Hi again.

I think there may have been a problem yesterday at the Magix servers. Certainly I found I could not log in to the forum at one stage.

The email address I gave you IS the correct one for customer service so, perhaps try again later? If you still cannot get your message through, post back and I will ask questions of the forum admin, who is a Magix employee. (You are taking care to copy the given address exactly, aren't you? There are no spaces and, although it should not matter, entirely lower case.)

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam