multiline titles problems

cosidecai wrote on 12/8/2013, 10:06 AM

When I try to put the final credit... all the time from one line to the other there are aboutr 10 lines separations... so you can not read the credits because is going fast, even if you extend the time.. If you write 8 lines subtitels.. because of the espaces added (more than 10 blank lines) you can not read it.

how can you make the final credit titles with only one line separation between line? how can you stop this problem that keep putting automatic ten blank lines between your writting lines?

Comments

cpc000cpc wrote on 12/10/2013, 12:32 AM

cosidecai,

Sorry I don't have PhotoStory to test, but I've never had any such problem with other Magix video editing software such as Move Edit Pro. Here is a screen shot after selecting 'Final credits' from the standard templates and then double clicking on the title object to bring up the general settings window:

If your program has the same interface I'd suggest trying the 'Auto text break' setting to see if you are getting extra lines being added there. You might try typing your text, as a single line, into say Wordpad and do a copy / paste from there into the Photostory window. Also you might experiment with different fonts. 

Regards,

Carl

cosidecai wrote on 12/10/2013, 6:40 AM

Thanks very much for your answer. i really appreciate the time you took to answer.

just for other users, i want to say that I found the solution after trying and trying. First is to click on the T for titles and before typing any letters for the title, all the details must be filled in the square, making sure that the automatic adjustments are all off.

then it is necessary to type by hand the titles in the square inside the screen. In my case, all the time I try to copy and paste from word the automatic space between lines came, making the titles going fast and not readable.

Thanks for your support!!

Bernardino.