Comments

SP. wrote on 11/1/2021, 4:45 AM

@Derek-HILL Hold CTRL+SHIFT and double click on the ACID program icon to start ACID. A small window should appear asking you to reset the program settings and to delete the cache. Tick the checkbox and click on "Yes". Then try again to load a MP3 file.

Derek-HILL wrote on 11/1/2021, 1:28 PM

SP,

After joining the community I was able to read all the fixes posted I tried everything community posted in the forum except for reinstalling Acid Pro Suite. I am running windows 10.

"Error This file cannot be added to Acid Pro Suite. The file type may not be supported"

Is there anything else I can do?

SP. wrote on 11/1/2021, 2:24 PM

@Derek-HILL Did the small reset window appear for you?

Have you installed the newest updates through the Help menu? If not, please do it and try again to start ACID Pro by double clicking the icon while holding down CTRL and SHIFT and reset the preferences and the cache. If this does not help I would suggest you make a complete uninstall with a free tool like Revo Uninstaller which also removes all leftover files and registry entries. Then try to install ACID Pro Suite again.

Derek-HILL wrote on 11/1/2021, 6:20 PM

SP,

I used the Revo Uninstaller to remove Acid Pro Suite and I reinstalled everything after Revo informed me I had no traces left.

I re-installed Acid Pro Suite and got the same Error when trying to add a MP3, is there anything else?

PATIENT-X wrote on 11/1/2021, 6:26 PM

@Derek-HILL

Hello, Welcome

Did you see this post here.

Ps some users disabled Anti virus as it may have blocked the mp3 import.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Last changed by PATIENT-X on 11/1/2021, 6:28 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

Derek-HILL wrote on 11/11/2021, 8:38 PM

Ok I figured it out I was using FLVTO to convert music to MP3's and tried dragging into an Acid track and most of the time it doesn't work in acid I figured out an alternative

Thank you all that helped!

BTW, I have another issue now when I try to record audio by using the audio track and microphone I get music bleed overs. I thought it was coming from the mic picking up the music from the headphones and it's not I unplugged everything i.e. microphone turned all the levels to off position.

I armed the record and start playing the acid arrangement I seen the record audio input matching the other tracks. How can I stop it from fading music into my audio track? I hope you guys can understand what I'm trying to say thank you