Movie Studio 2023 - Videos That Will Be Remembered

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 8/29/2022, 5:17 AM

Dear community,

Movie Studio is under continuous development and, based on extensive feedback, will be even better optimized to meet your needs. Today we are proud to present you Movie Studio 2023! With the help of brand new, innovative features you can easily create breathtaking videos. In addition to new features, stability, compatibility and hardware support is what has been focused on especially.

High performance is what describes Movie Studio 2023 best. Thanks to the Intel Hyper-Encode, your projects can be exported rapidly on Intel systems, since the power of both GPUs is used. It doesn't matter if your videos consist of 4K or 8K material.

Due to improved access to effects and templates you can find all your favorites in no time. You can mark them as your favorite from now on, categories can be folded in and out, and the intelligent search function overlooks minor spelling mistakes.

Movie Studio (former Movie Edit Pro) has always been a software that has been developed especially by you, its users. We have received a lot of feedback on the size, position and rotation effects and have optimized them further according to your wishes. The exact alignment of the object or the anchor point on corners and edges has been simplified with the new multi-path control. The revision is available in the 2023 version.

Other highlights include:

• High-speed timeline for extensive arrangements
  • Accelerated export and smooth project playback with INFUSION Engine 3 through Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD support
  • MAGIX Travel Maps with brand-new features: create personalized travel route animations in no time, now also with GPX elevation profiles
  • Panorama Storyboard with integrated audio editing
  • NewBlue Stylizers 5 Ultimate + NewBlue Essentials 5 Ultimate with more than 400 individually customizable presets (Premium version only

Movie Studio 2023 is now available as a new purchase, upgrade and subscription in the Classic, Plus and Premium Editions in our online store. There you will also find all further information about the new version.

Feel free to leave comments on Movie Studio 2023 in this feedback thread.

We are very excited about all your videos and movies and look forward to watching them here on magix.info in the media section!

Best regards
MAGIX Team

Comments

Rainer-Mauermann wrote on 8/29/2022, 11:37 AM

The download doesn't work. It just sits at 0% (of 1.16GB). Other downloads from other sites are no problem with my high speed connection. Tried 5 times, same result. The download stops after a while and I have to hit the continue button, but nothing is being downloaded. Please fix the issue.

browj2 wrote on 8/29/2022, 12:01 PM

@MAGIX_Redaktion

Hi,

Movie Studio 2023 is now available as a new purchase, upgrade and subscription in the Classic, Plus and Premium Editions

I think that you mean Platinum and Suite.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Michael-Dean wrote on 8/30/2022, 8:44 AM

I have successfully installed Movie Studio 2023 Suite except for the 2 NewBlue Stylizers 5 Ultimate and NewBlue Essentials 5 Ultimate effects. I have downloaded and installed them twice, but each time I restart the program they both show the serial numbers and say ready for download (a black downward arrow is in box under "Effects".

Where am I going wrong please?

Dr_Zen wrote on 8/30/2022, 11:11 PM

I bought the pre-order for Movie Studio Suite 2023 and am still waiting for the promised email with serial numbers to activate the software. This happens every time I buy a pre-order with Magix - I never get sent the email after the program is released and have to ask support for it to be sent.

techneophyte wrote on 8/31/2022, 10:32 AM

Same problem as Rainer-Mauermann above. The download doesn't work. It just sits at 0% (of 1.16GB). Tried multiple times yesterday, rebooted computer, still didn't install, waited overnight and started installation today -- same result. After running 30 minutes with no other programs running I started scouring the internet for any help with the problem....and of course Technical help from Magix is Non-existent. HOLY COW....while I was typing this it suddenly started installing (after another 20 minutes)....I'm waiting to see what happens before I finish this comment........I'll be darned, It says to restart my computer now.....wish me luck...........................GAG...restarted computer, finished installation, pulled up a project I was working on in Magix Movie Edit Pro Plus, got 1minute 33 seconds into the project and Everything froze. I suggest that you NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE REDUCED PRICE until Magix gets their act together and gets the program fully operational.😕

Jens-Bjargum wrote on 8/31/2022, 10:53 AM

The download doesn't work. It just sits at 0% (of 1.16GB). Other downloads from other sites are no problem with my high speed connection. Tried 5 times, same result. The download stops after a while and I have to hit the continue button, but nothing is being downloaded. Please fix the issue.

Same problem.

Bought the upgrade yesterday, have tried on two different computers, during the last 24 hours, but no luck yet.

It just stays at 0%.

techneophyte wrote on 9/5/2022, 2:59 PM

OK, got 2023 installed and have worked with it for a week. Previously I was using Magix Movie Edit Pro Plus but it was taking too long for the editing so I bought 2023. It's WORSE. I'm only using 4 channels but when I hit the Playback button it will show the first picture in the segment and then start skipping in the sound. After 10 sec of playback 2023 has shown 2 pictures from the video, missing about 25% of the sound and is hogging 84% of CPU and about 75% of Memory. I'm using Windows 10 with the latest updates. Anybody else having this problem? Does Magix Technical support look at these comments?👎

emmrecs wrote on 9/6/2022, 3:39 AM

@techneophyte

Does Magix Technical support look at these comments?

No, because these are user to user forums, with no Magix staff present.

Welcome to the forums.

In order to help us to help you please read this post and post the full details of your computer hardware, ideally into your Signature so we do not need to ask for it again.

Then please download and install the free MediaInfo, point it to one of the video files which is creating the problem for you and then copy and paste the results of the Text view here. If you're "new" to MediaInfo please read and follow the instructions in this tutorial.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

emmrecs wrote on 9/20/2022, 3:34 AM

@Phillip-Phillippo

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Unfortunately your first posts here are to a thread announcing the release of Magix Movie Studio 2023. They consisted of several duplications of a previous post and a statement of a problem you are apparently experiencing with your video editing software.

All of these have now been hidden, sorry, since they are irrelevant to the announcement!

Please start a new thread in the forum area appropriate for your specific software, ensuring you tell us a lot about your computer (see this thread for the level of detail which is really needed), the name and exact version and build of Magix software which you have, some information about the actual video files you are using (this tutorial will guide you in this) and the exact Export settings you are using to create the DVD.

Yes, that is a lot of questions so my apologies but we really do need you to help us to help you!

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Paul-Kattelman wrote on 10/24/2022, 4:34 PM

Does Movie Studio 23 Platinum have the ability to record from streaming web sites such as YouTube?

Paul-Kattelman wrote on 10/24/2022, 4:36 PM

If I purchase Movie Studio Platinum on disc, can I load it on two computers in my home?

johnebaker wrote on 11/2/2022, 10:45 AM

@Duke-Marsh

Hi

Please create a new topic in the Movie Studio section of the forum and include more details about the video clips you are using - download and install MediaInfo and analyse one of the clips and post the results, see this tutorial on how to setup MediaInfo and analyse a video clip for all the data required.

Your question will be hidden as it is not relevant to this topic which is for information only.

John EB
Forum Moderator  

Last changed by johnebaker on 11/2/2022, 10:46 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.