MM too slow to work with

Miguel-Andrade wrote on 3/25/2023, 1:58 PM

Hi all, my MusicMaker (Premium) is dragging and I simply can't work with it. I use the Windos 64bit version, because I have an i7 desktop. Does someone know how I can save all I've invested on it, that means, how can I make it work just at a normal pace ? Someone told me to turn off the text cursor, however it already is disconnected. Thanks! Heeeeeeeeeeeelp!

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/25/2023, 2:00 PM

@Miguel-Andrade Try to disable the text cursor indicator in the Windows system settings. If this doesn't help try running Music Maker as administrator. You also might to disable other apps running in the background which access your text inputs like writing assistance apps or screenreader apps.

Miguel-Andrade wrote on 3/25/2023, 2:07 PM

@Miguel-Andrade Try to disable the text cursor indicator in the Windows system settings. If this doesn't help try running Music Maker as administrator. You also might to disable other apps running in the background which access your text inputs like writing assistance apps or screenreader apps.

Hi SP, thanks for helping. Text cursor is already off and I have no other apps running on the background. I'll try to run it as administrator. Thanks again!

SP. wrote on 3/25/2023, 2:21 PM

@Miguel-Andrade I'm talking about the text cursor indicator, you are talking about the text cursor. Are we taking about the same thing?

https://www.elevenforum.com/t/turn-on-or-off-text-cursor-indicator-in-windows-11.5796/

Miguel-Andrade wrote on 3/25/2023, 2:53 PM

@Miguel-Andrade I'm talking about the text cursor indicator, you are talking about the text cursor. Are we taking about the same thing?

https://www.elevenforum.com/t/turn-on-or-off-text-cursor-indicator-in-windows-11.5796/

Hi SP, I'm running MM as administrator and all is going well, thanks!

David-Barselow wrote on 3/25/2023, 9:10 PM

You can add MMM to your firewall if not already there, and most of all you can add it to Ransomware protection > Controlled folder access, located in windows security. I will repeat this like I have it the past for security reasons no program that is not part of an administrators arsenal group of apps and programs should run as an administrator for security purposes. If your Ransomware protection is not turned I suggest that you learn how to use it and use it well!