Comments

DJZak wrote on 4/23/2018, 3:18 PM

Hi Damags.

I have Acid Pro And Machine MK2 I can probably help you out....

did you know Maschine can be inserted to Acid Pro as a VST ?

this way Maschine runs inside and together with Acid Pro.

Here is a video of how to add a VST folder and VST "soft synth"

- its an older version of Acid Pro but its the same.

like this add Maschine to the Plug-In Manager And Then Insert Maschine 2 as a "soft synth" (VST)

the defualt folder of Maschine VST is

c:\Program Files\Native Instruments\VSTPlugins 64 bit\ - for 64 Acid Pro

c:\Program Files\Native Instruments\VSTPlugins 32 bit\ - for 32 Acid Pro

Hope this helps you out but if you need anymore help let me know....

Damags wrote on 5/8/2018, 9:51 AM

Thanks a lot, I'll try this out as soon as I have the time.

LooneyBinJim wrote on 6/27/2018, 4:14 PM

Mate i have a Acid 8 and i use Maschine 2 as my controller .I have it set all the main functions mapped to maschine 2 channel vol upto 32 ch at the mo.solo ch start stop rec etc i have it and its work in progress but im glad to share it.

Also this means i can use maschine 2 as a vst and switch between control and Vst .I find i not using Macshine vst so makes good use of a really good controller in both programs

DJZak wrote on 6/29/2018, 6:48 PM

Mate i have a Acid 8 and i use Maschine 2 as my controller .I have it set all the main functions mapped to maschine 2 channel vol upto 32 ch at the mo.solo ch start stop rec etc i have it and its work in progress but im glad to share it.

Also this means i can use maschine 2 as a vst and switch between control and Vst .I find i not using Macshine vst so makes good use of a really good controller in both programs

Hi... do you mean it works as a maschine controller template or a acid surface config ?

where did you share your work ?

LooneyBinJim wrote on 7/1/2018, 1:47 PM

Hi... do you mean it works as a maschine controller template or a acid surface config ?

where did you share your work ?

I have made Acid Template so I can use the Maschine controller for Acid controller( .Mixe functions, timeline functions zoom Edit functions etc).then when I use vst Maschine I use shift+control function to switch between maschine control and acid cntrcoller .

www.soundcloud.com/looneybinjim

Damags wrote on 8/9/2018, 3:51 PM

@DJZak @LooneyBinJim

so I've just comme around to having the time to install everything and setup maschine to use in acid as a vst, however, after recording a break in maschine vst, I tried to have it recorded into acid, but nothing recorded. This screenshot should make things clearer: I can however record right away into acid, but I wanted to go through machine first in order to quantize : / Is it possible to just record maschine's pattern into acid, without having to record live ?

Thanks

LooneyBinJim wrote on 8/12/2018, 6:31 PM

@DJZak @LooneyBinJim

so I've just comme around to having the time to install everything and setup maschine to use in acid as a vst, however, after recording a break in maschine vst, I tried to have it recorded into acid, but nothing recorded. This screenshot should make things clearer: I can however record right away into acid, but I wanted to go through machine first in order to quantize : / Is it possible to just record maschine's pattern into acid, without having to record live ?

Thanks

Firstly I have to say sorry for not sending you that config file.

Am I right from thinking you have recoirde the Maschine output nto acid but as audio file ?

You want to record Maschine into acid as a midi file so acid when you press play on acid sounds are playing out of Maschine?