Magix video program recorded videos on the screen, which is very nice screen video recording?

lord_avast_2_1 wrote on 9/3/2013, 2:28 AM

Hello, I always see the computer screen image yapdıklarımızın is taking and when I take a very high quality is very poor quality and worthless What should I do wonder if I want to capture a screenshot of HD suggest me which program

Magix video program recorded videos on the screen, which is very nice screen video recording?

Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 9/3/2013, 4:51 AM

Hi,

The you can set the video recording quality that the Magix screen recorder will record in but remember it will only be as good as the screen it is recording regardless of what setting you use.  You need to make sure that your monitor resolution is set to the highest resolution, then use a higher screen recording setting, and you will get about as good quality as is available.

The number 1 rated stand alone screen recorder is CamVerce it cost $99 and you can read the reviews here

http://video-capture-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

George

ps what does yapdıklarımızın mean?

lord_avast_2_1 wrote on 9/3/2013, 5:13 AM

Although not professional, such as that program down to thank magix think I can do a good shot 

yvon-robert wrote on 9/3/2013, 7:18 AM

Hi,

I check the evaluation according top result to CamVerce, 2 things :

1) No check marck for Windows 8 version compatibility

2) Manual is designed for Windows Vista, no change in manual...since Vista...

3) Near nothing in training video...

It is hard to beat price and quality for Snagit and the free Jing from techsmith (Camtasia Studio).

The market for screen capture leave only few players and probably Camtasia Studio is the first offering PC and Mac version with green screen and a lot of powerfull tools.

Inside MEP you can capture and this cost nothing. just use the right configuration

Regards,

YR 

gandjcarr wrote on 9/3/2013, 4:27 PM

Hi,

According to the manufactures site http://www.innoheim.com/camverce_more.php

CamVerce is windows 8 (32 bit) compatible.  It has a free trial, of the "lite" version so  if you are interested just download it and see if it works.

I do agree with yvon-robert about Snagit, it is pretty good I have never tried Jing so no comment on it.  I actually use one of the other editors that I have for video screen capture.  It gives me the ability to capture the Magix screen when I create tutorials and I have no complaints about the quality.

George

yvon-robert wrote on 9/3/2013, 8:37 PM

Hi,

I give to you my evaluation for screen recorder:

In top of the list, rank 1:  Camtasia Studio 8.1 from the same compagny Snagit and the free version Jing.

Rank 2: Adobe Captivate smalest file size and top quality (hard to beat)

Rank 3: Qarbon products like Viewletbuilder and ViewletCam (very good software product)

The only hint when you capture a screen the capture size must be the same size as the wierwer screen size, you can use 16 bits color to reduce the file size. 

Also we can use Windows 7 and 8 to capture screen and cost nothing.

I am not evaluate CamVerce this is in near future, I work with Camtasia Studio, Captivate 4 and Jing.

In theory the result must be the same if you capture using the same parameters, same size, same dpi, same color bits.

Regards,

YR

gandjcarr wrote on 9/4/2013, 3:52 PM

Hi,

Per yvon-robert's message I just downloaded and tried Jing, this application works very well, is very intuitive and produces really good quality images.

@ yvon-robert, thank you, I may start using this product all the time.

As for Adobe Captivate, nice product but very expensive.

George