Comments

Fhomi wrote on 10/26/2011, 4:47 AM

Hi,

please deinstall the program. At this time deactivate your firewall and virenscanner.

Fhomi

Jorgen wrote on 10/26/2011, 5:19 AM

Hello, I did so, but the same error 6 occured again, it will not find the program. I wonder when I should feed the installation with the serial number - I have not been asked at all!!

Jorgen

Vielleicht auch in deutsch. Ich habe alles de-installiert, dann  wieder installiert ohne protection virus und firewall, aber when ich starte das program gibt es den selben fehlermeldung: 6

Ich habe nie die frage ob ich den seriennummer einfüllen sollte, komischerweise, weil für welchen zweck brauche ich es denn ??

Besten grüssen Jorgen

Fhomi wrote on 10/26/2011, 5:26 AM

There may be multiple versions are installed one above the other, eg the trial and the full version of the same software. The case comes to this error.

Please uninstall so as both the first download (trial) version, and the CD / DVD version of the software.
Then you install only the version that you want to use later.
The error should no longer occur.

If the problem is not solved in this way, please delete the installation.ini all affected programs.

The file can be found at

Windows Vista:
C: ProgramDataMAGIX [program name] installation.ini

Windows XP:
C: Documents and EinstellungenAll UsersAnwendungsdatenMAGIX [program name] installation.ini

----

If the folder "Program Files" folder or the "Application Data" in C: not seen, you need to display hidden folders.

To do this in the Control Panel, click "Folder Options" and set the "View" under "Hidden files and folders" "Show hidden files and folders" option on

Jorgen wrote on 10/26/2011, 7:09 AM

Hello Fhomi, now I did exactly as you said, picked away the 3 ini-files, restarted removed the eset-spy-and virussystem installed, still the same cannot find the program, even as it on it´s way tells me that everything wassuccesfully installed :-(

It also tells me, that the installation cd can be damaged, but how can it then install succesful ???

Jörgen in sunshine....

johnebaker wrote on 10/26/2011, 10:48 AM

Hi Jorgen

Uninstall again and use the Magix cleanup tool available here to remove any remnants of the program left behind - you do have to login to download it.  

Then search for and delete any Magix folder for Video Easy left on the hard drive.  Then reinstall again.

John

Last changed by johnebaker on 10/26/2011, 10:50 AM, changed a total of 4 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

Jorgen wrote on 10/27/2011, 1:26 AM

Hello all, who has helped me - now I pick the program off, and will enjoy my fine package, the beatufully designed cd, the USB and scart-stecker. But also look for something else to save my vhs.

It can not be normal to pay for service in instruction, when it´s not installed yet.

Thaks everybobody for loosing your efforts on me

Jorgen