Magix Serial Number

jerryrachel wrote on 2/23/2012, 2:41 PM

Hello, 

About two years Ago i bought Magix Flims en DVD7 A spanish version of Magix Movies on DVD 7, I live in mexico. I bought the box and it came with a little manual and a little paper cd cover. I dont even remember where I got my serial number from the first time. But anyhoot. I havent used it in about a year I formatted my computer and installed it back on. Well Ive killed myself trying to find the serial number and I cant find it. I have a huge project coming up and I need this program to run. I have the manual the original cd and I even have an activation code registered with my account. I cant call the magix guys cause im in mexico and I live in a Ranch so phone and Internet are very limited. Im trying to email Magix but in the Genius way of thinking they didnt set up a email system How smart of them (rolling eyes). Any help I can get would be Icredibly appreciated. Thank you.

Jerry D. Witt III

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 2/23/2012, 3:56 PM

Hi

Magix do have email addresses - in your case you need to email sales at magix.com. (replace at with @)

The serial number should be on a sticker on the paper cd cover or the bottom of the box.

John.

Last changed by johnebaker on 2/23/2012, 3:56 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

jerryrachel wrote on 2/23/2012, 8:21 PM

Thanks John,

I will try to get in contact with them. Sadly i lost the little paper cover im afraid it was on it and its not on the bottom of the box :( I have the copy resgistered and I even have an activation code but no serial. thanks again. 

jerryrachel wrote on 2/23/2012, 8:29 PM

Well I tried the email and I get a Delivery Failure Notice. not sure what to do i keep looking for a sales email and I just cant find it. thanks again for the help. If you can let me know if that email is the correct one or if there is a different one I would appreciate it. Thank you.