Magix plays audio .HDP files that are garbled sounding

Jonnyboy87 wrote on 9/25/2009, 4:05 PM
I have reinstalled my magix video edit 15 over and over, yet my audio on my .HDP files sounds garbled and corrupted when I import them. The corresponding .MOD video is fine. I know it is not the file because both audio and video play fine through windows media player and other media players, therefore it is something to do with magix. Can anybody help me?

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 9/29/2009, 11:26 AM
Why would you import the HDP files, which are files for internal usage by the program and only created after successfully import the actual media file? What happens when actually importing the MOD file? Can you post a small sample MOD file here for analysis and testing purposes?

Jonnyboy87 wrote on 9/29/2009, 6:00 PM
Im not actually trying to import the .HDP files by themsleves, just when I open up a previously started project, that contains all videos in .MOD format that were loaded into the project, the project loads up to 90% then says that it cannot find the .HDP files for liek my whole project. When i play the video in my project, the audio to that video is robot sounding and the voices sound liek they are stuttering. Even if i start a new project and import a video that is in .MOd format, the audio file to it sounds the same, both garbled and corrupted. Any help is appreciated . thanks