MAGIX Photostory Premium VR

ericcampbellbarty wrote on 4/30/2020, 1:02 PM

Hi,
Does anyone have knowledge of the following:

I very recently installed the above program. After the installation, an offer of an additional program for $49.99 was displayed. The main thrust, for me, was the ability to produce 4K output. I assumed that when I used the program again, the offer would appear. Sadly, it did not.

Does any one know what this program was called? Does anyone know if the offer is still valid? Finally, how do I contact customer services to resolve this issue?

I am most grateful for any information that anyone can provide. Thanks a lot.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/30/2020, 1:43 PM

@ericcampbellbarty

Welcome to the Magix forums.

Was the additional program Movie Edit Pro? That is the only one I can think of as being likely to be offered and having the capability to use 4k video.

However, exactly which version of PS do you have? You can check under Help>About... The latest is 19.0.2.46 and one of its built-in export options is to 4k UHD

If you want to contact Customer Service you need to use the Support button in the header of any forum page or via this page.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

ericcampbellbarty wrote on 4/30/2020, 5:42 PM

Thank you for your response, Jeff. I have the latest version and it's very useful to know about the 4K export option. I have now contacted Customer Services.
Finally. I am very grateful for your assistance. Keep up the good work.