Magix Extreme PhotoStory on CD & DVD - Buying More Effects

wilmawoo wrote on 9/29/2009, 12:06 PM
Hi - I Have Photo Story on CD & DVD 7 & 8 and want to buy more effects but the wording of the license is confusing me Is it a one-off payment or do you get billed each month for the license as well?
I have quite a few special effects I want to buy but don't want to keep getting charged
I've read thru the agreement so many times it's fuzzed my brain lol

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 10/1/2009, 5:13 AM
Hi,

What exactly are you looking at for buying these effects? Catooh?

http://www.catooh.com

On Catooh, you can definitely sign up for a free account and each item you buy is just a one-time payment. For some items, there are different licenses for different purposes (private, professional), but it's still just a one-time payment per item. Only the prices differ. Maybe the license you're reading refers to the older subscription based Online Content Library accounts, where you could pay a monthly fee and get the items cheaper in return (useful if you buy a lot of items). Even then, you're just paying one single time for each item you're actually buying, but you would have paid a monthly flat fee for using the account.

Anyway, the Catooh account is free. You will only be charged once for each items you buy. I trust this answers your question. :-)