MAGIX AUDIO & MUSIC LAB PREMIUM 2014 / change language

APOSTOLOS-ANNIS wrote on 9/22/2024, 6:18 AM

Please accept the English language. Thanks in advance.

Is there any way I can change the language/appearance from German to English for MAGIX AUDIO & MUSIC LAB PREMIUM 2014?

Recently, I re-istalled everything in my PC but I lost the drivers of this application (with which I am very comfortable for many years now). I tried to download from Magix official site, but didn't work. Finally, I got the drivers from another source and installed them successfully and was accepted with my original registration code.

The problem is that this version I installed is in German language and this makes it impossible for me to work with, because German is not my native language. There is neither an option of language choice during the installation, nor there is on the application's upper taskbar. I tried every option (with my poor German) to locate a change of language from the upper menu (File, Edit, Effects, Options, Help) etc, but there is not such a choice. Any help would me much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitte akzeptieren Sie die englische Sprache. Vielen Dank im Voraus.

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, die Sprache/das Erscheinungsbild von MAGIX AUDIO & MUSIC LAB PREMIUM 2014 von Deutsch auf Englisch zu ändern?

Ich habe vor Kurzem alles auf meinem PC neu installiert, aber die Treiber dieser Anwendung (mit denen ich seit vielen Jahren sehr gut zurechtkomme) sind verloren gegangen. Ich habe versucht, sie von der offiziellen Magix-Website herunterzuladen, aber das hat nicht funktioniert. Schließlich habe ich die Treiber von einer anderen Quelle bezogen und erfolgreich installiert und sie wurden mit meinem ursprünglichen Registrierungscode akzeptiert.

Das Problem ist, dass die von mir installierte Version in deutscher Sprache ist und ich daher nicht damit arbeiten kann, da Deutsch nicht meine Muttersprache ist. Es gibt weder während der Installation noch in der oberen Taskleiste der Anwendung eine Option zur Sprachauswahl. Ich habe jede Option (mit meinem schlechten Deutsch) ausprobiert, um eine Sprachänderung im oberen Menü (Datei, Bearbeiten, Effekte, Optionen, Hilfe) usw. zu finden, aber es gibt keine solche Auswahl. Für jede Hilfe wäre ich sehr dankbar. Vielen Dank im Voraus.

Comments

SP. wrote on 9/22/2024, 9:03 AM

@APOSTOLOS-ANNIS Try the Help menu. It could be under Hilfe > Sprache > Englisch (Help > Language > English)

APOSTOLOS-ANNIS wrote on 9/24/2024, 6:36 AM

APOSTOLOS-ANNIS wrote on 9/24/2024, 6:38 AM

@APOSTOLOS-ANNIS Try the Help menu. It could be under Hilfe > Sprache > Englisch (Help > Language > English)

thanks for your reply - unfortunately (as you can see) there's nothing like that under 'Hilfe'. I'm desperate.

browj2 wrote on 9/24/2024, 8:14 AM

@APOSTOLOS-ANNIS

Hi,

I don't understand why you can't just download the installation program - not the drivers (I don't know what you mean by drivers) - from your account with Magix.com. Please explain.

When you go to Magix.com, are you on the English site or the German site? Make sure to be on an English site when you log in to your account. Download the Installation program. Then execute it and it will download the main program and install it.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

APOSTOLOS-ANNIS wrote on 9/24/2024, 8:43 AM

@APOSTOLOS-ANNIS

Hi,

I don't understand why you can't just download the installation program - not the drivers (I don't know what you mean by drivers) - from your account with Magix.com. Please explain.

When you go to Magix.com, are you on the English site or the German site? Make sure to be on an English site when you log in to your account. Download the Installation program. Then execute it and it will download the main program and install it.

John CB

Dear John, thanks for the reply. For some (unexplained) reason, the installation program from the official English site where I have my account, does not work while I try to install to my pc (Windows10) I contacted magix.support but it seems there's no available solution, because this application is outdated. The funny thing is that this problem occured after I re-installed Windows10 because my hard disc [C] crashed and I had to replace it and re-install every application. All applications were installed fine - only MAGIX AUDIO & MUSIC LAB PREMIUM 2014 cannot be installed (and it was working fine before]. When I asked for 'drivers' I meant the files which contain the configuration (.dll,languages etc). I managed to find these drivers from someone in Germany, but although the insallation was successful (via my legally purchased activation code), it is activated in German language - and there's my problem: I cannot find a way to change the language.