Macro Won't Initiate Commands One After Another User Needs To Click OK

skylab wrote on 4/6/2018, 1:55 PM

Whenever I record and run a Macro that contains several actions such as process with vst then normalize, I would just get menus open for those operations asking me to manually click ok to process, even the order would be unknown because these menus would just pop up without any sequential order and the whole automation of the software would be stuck till the user input, where you have to click ok for each action that is in the macro script...My question is how is this automated, since the user has to stop, loose time and tediously click click and click for each action within the macro...There are many applications which can run hundreds of scripts, actions, favorites without the user involvement with one click, how come Sequoia needs the user to click OK for its Macro to work through this "automation" process ? Or Am I missing something ? Can someone enlighten us, so we can do this automation thing right.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/7/2018, 4:34 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

Although this audio area of the forum includes mention of Sequoia, I suspect there are actually very few users here. I think you would be best advised to repost to the dedicated Samplitude/Sequoia forum here.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Delth wrote on 2/23/2019, 4:43 AM

Hi, the dedicated samplitude/Sequoia forum seems to be closed :(

emmrecs wrote on 2/23/2019, 6:07 AM

@Delth

The linked site seems to be a least temporarily offline as of now.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam