Comments

emmrecs wrote on 3/21/2019, 5:14 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

I'm obviously very sorry that you have lost all those tracks but the announcement of the closure of Acidplanet was made in this thread nearly 12 months ago. Due to Data Protection laws Magix had no choice but to close the site, though if you do a search in the forum you will see that some, at least, of the content has been saved by others and your tracks may be included there.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

CidBil wrote on 3/21/2019, 5:55 AM

I had forgotten about all the folks who had lost stuff when Acid-Planet ceased to exist, and I'm sorry that so many people lost stuff, but I guess my question would be, doesn't anyone back their music up before uploading to a site such as this?? I have songs on several different sites, but I'm not worried about losing any of it, because I have everything I've recorded over the last 40 years backed up. I've been going through 20 years of audio tapes, and digitizing them as well, so I don't lose them. Seems to me to be "computer 101" to always, always, always back up your work........just a thought......check https://archive.org/web/..... you might get lucky and find some of your stuff there...🙂