Comments

mellotronworker wrote on 7/7/2019, 5:41 AM

Silence.

It's bad enough this this is ridden with bugs, but being ignored by both forum and tech support is worse.

emmrecs wrote on 7/7/2019, 7:08 AM

@mellotronworker

I'm sorry you have received no replies but I suspect that the reason is no other user actually knows the answer. Remember these are user-to-user forums, not a link to Magix Support.

If you wish to raise a ticket, please use the Contact button in the footer of every forum page.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

mellotronworker wrote on 7/7/2019, 9:19 AM

You think I haven't tried? I'm not the only person reporting radio silence from Tech Support.

CidBil wrote on 7/8/2019, 8:33 AM

You think I haven't tried? I'm not the only person reporting radio silence from Tech Support.

@mellotronworker, I read your post, and contacted Support yesterday (Sunday), and received the standard reply within an hour....this morning I received an email from support, with this reply..

Hello Bill,

Thank you for your message.

There isn't really a Loop Collection Folder per se, there is the Explorer tab within ACID and it doesn't have a search bar. If you could take a screenshot of the tab/folder you are talking about, I can give you a more detailed answer to your question. Thank you.

..I did send a screenshot back, and expect an answer shortly........I'm curious, which tech support are you trying to contact. I've contacted them several times now, and have received replies in just a few hours. You and whoever else is "reporting radio silence from Tech Support", must not be communicating with the same folks I am. When I hear back I'll post the answer here. HTH

CidBil wrote on 7/15/2019, 11:30 AM

Sorry it took me so long to get back with an answer, had some email issues, anyway, when I was finally able to receive emails again, I had one from Support re: the loops collection folder:

Indeed that target field is a leftover from previous versions.

If you would like to change the target location for the loops, you can uninstall all the content and reinstall it onto a new location:

1) To uninstall the content: Go to "Programs and Features" and use the "MAGIX Content and Soundpools" tool.
2) To reinstall the content: Choose the custom installation option in the instruments & loops install program ("customize installation settings individually").