Issues exporting split video as ONE full-length video

StillSinful wrote on 3/6/2024, 12:23 PM

I'm having a video exporting issue.

I have the trial version of Magix Studio 2024 Platinum. I have a single video clip on a single track. I split the video clip into 2 to remove some unneeded footage in the middle and slid the 2 clips together with the default fade-in transition in between.

When trying to export, I keep running into the issue where it only exports the length of the first piece of the clip (right where the video was split), instead of the full video length as a whole. I've tried to toggle on/off 'Export selected range only'. I've tried to adjust the range selected to see if it made a difference. There are no markers or other identifiers on the timeline that would otherwise suggest it should end the export/length of the clip where the split occurs.

It could very well possibly be something obvious that I'm just overlooking, but its driving me crazy enough to push me back to Adobe Premiere. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 3/6/2024, 1:18 PM

@StillSinful

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

The trial version of MS2024 Platinum limits exports to, I believe, about three minutes maximum. From what you write I suspect you are encountering this limitation.

The trial versions of ALL Magix products have similar limitations.

Once you decide to buy, register and activate the full program this limitation is immediately removed, along with allowing you to download and install a considerable number of additional features to enhance the core program.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

StillSinful wrote on 3/6/2024, 1:28 PM

Ah, that makes perfect sense because it is capping out at 3mins. Thank you!