is there a program that will enable me to play video clips and/or webcam recording in actual time on a big screen in a night club..

gregjm wrote on 8/7/2012, 5:36 PM

hi, there.

id like to play various video clips onto a big screen at a nightclub and maybe set up a webcam on the dance floor aswell.. are there any programs that magix do that could cater for these requirements..? thanks. 

Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 8/8/2012, 5:34 AM

Hi,

It sounds to me like what you are looking for is "VJ" software or possibly hardware.  I don't know of any Magix products that do this.  If you want to switch from one source (the computer) to another (a web cam) on the fly, one of the VJ applications is likely to do it, but in a night club it might be a lot easier and faster to have two video sources with a hardware video mixer to switch back and forth.  Magix products such as Movie Edit Pro would be an excellent way to create the edited clips that you want to play.

Good Luck

PS.  You may want to consider using an actual video camera instead of a web cam as the resolution will be much better and it will provide much better results in low light conditions.