Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/8/2023, 3:38 AM

@JohnJ

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Yes, you should be able to upgrade without problem, assuming your current version is registered to your account and current email address. Simply go to this page. Once there, the advice here is to first install the Trial Version, to ensure it runs without problem on your computer.

Once you are happy that it does you can then return to that page and choose the Upgrade option (at the bottom of the page).

If, by any chance, your current email address is any different to the one registered to your Magix account, post back and we will advise you how to update your account details.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

JohnJ wrote on 4/8/2023, 3:56 AM

Thank you for your answer. Without upgrade, MAGIX Xara Web Designer Premium would work for me fine?

emmrecs wrote on 4/8/2023, 6:02 AM

@JohnJ

Your existing version of XWDP should continue to work for as long as your Windows version and computer hardware support it.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam