Importing large TOD high-def video files

bjrkms wrote on 6/26/2009, 10:36 AM
Has anyone else had any trouble importing very large (2.5GB+) high-def video files into Movie Edit Pro 14 Plus? The sound track starts out lined up with the video, but as the clip progressed, the sound track falls further and further behind. I cut my clip into several smaller clips, and as I went thru each clip, I had to slide the audio track to the left in order to realign it with the video.

My source video is 1440x1080 @29.97 fps. I have tried importing it into the same movie format and varying reduced formats, but it always comes in with the audio starting lined up, but becoming increasingly off as the video progresses thru the clip.

Are there some special settings I need to configure in order for it to import properly?

Do I need to convert the TOD to a different format before importing it into Movie Edit Pro?

If this is a known bug in Movie Edit Pro, is there a patch to fix it?

Thanks,

Bryan

Comments

asoeli wrote on 6/27/2009, 5:35 AM
I have read others having the same problem. One solution was to choose "Create frame table", which solved the problem.
If this will not work, I would try another method: Load the project without having it cut into small clips. The sound is more and more out of sync., I suppose. Try the "Object stretch mouse" ant try to align sound and picture at the end of the film.