I must be crazy, I work in recording and they told me the serial numbe

kwanphiphat-singhakaiwong wrote on 9/3/2024, 1:34 AM

My problem I don't know how to solve it I changed new PC can't install Sound Force 18 he said shit he said the serial is not correctI don't know English. I translate randomly. I'm sorry. I hope God will help me. I can't use Sony Sound Force 18 after changing PC. I deleted it from the old one and installed it on the new one. It confirmed that the serial is incorrect.

Comments

SP. wrote on 9/3/2024, 3:44 AM

@kwanphiphat-singhakaiwong You can download the correct version of Sound Forge by entering the your serial on the following website: https://www.magix.com/int/support/my-service-center/product-downloads/

There are different versions of Sound Forge and you need to make sure you install the correct version. There is Sound Forge Audio Studio and Sound Forge Pro and Sound Forge Pro Suite.

kwanphiphat-singhakaiwong wrote on 9/3/2024, 4:34 AM

It's like this. This is my product. I tried to remove the p3 in front and it still doesn't work. It says it's not valid. The Serial Number is not valid.

SP. wrote on 9/3/2024, 5:03 AM

@kwanphiphat-singhakaiwong Try copy and paste with CTRL and C and CTRL and V.

Do you get an error code, for example error code -14 or -24? Or do you simply see a red X?

emmrecs wrote on 9/3/2024, 5:05 AM

@kwanphiphat-singhakaiwong

You clearly own Sound Forge Pro 17 and 18.

For both products, at the head of the listing is a link to "Installation Program".. Click on it and download the installer for the version you want.

Run the installer. Once the installation is finished use the serial key shown for the exact version you have to register and activate your software. Ensure you copy it from that page in your account. When you paste it into the registration screen in Sound Forge the initial letters will be automatically omitted you do not need to remove them.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

rraud wrote on 9/3/2024, 12:46 PM

Welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users community @kwanphiphat-singhakaiwong,
You must also use the same email address you use to log-in to your 'My Products' list in the Magix Service Center. Your activation serial and the email address are paired.