I just purchased Photostory 2016 Deluxe. I had Photostory CD & DVD 9 Deluxe before and was having troulbe with it since I started using Windows 10. It said that I would get hundreds of options for music but have not been able to find more then about 10.

jetsteray wrote on 12/27/2015, 8:52 PM

Where can I find the additional music files that are supposed to be part of Photostory 2016?  there was a limited amount in the music file but cannot find where to locate the hundreds it stated it has?  thanks very much...

Ray

Comments

browj2 wrote on 12/30/2015, 11:52 PM

Hi Ray,

Assuming that you bought the download version, there were additional instructions in the email that you received that tell how to download the rest of the program. You have to click on the link.

Look under Help in the top menu and there is probably something like Free addons. Click on it and download everything. Also, make sure that you update the program to the latest patch.

See this tutorial about getting started in Movie Edit Pro. PhotoStory is almost the same.

This is a user forum and no one here works for Magix.

Last changed by browj2 on 12/30/2015, 11:52 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

jetsteray wrote on 12/31/2015, 10:47 AM

Thanks John, I appreciate it.  I did use the download version and followed everything in the email and double checked everything was downloaded several times.  I went through the tutorial and still could not find the 950 songs they said came with the download.  It also gets to the end or processing a video and always gives and error and/or does not work when you try it in a DVD player.  I had used the previous version 9 for some time with no problem until what I believe caused it to not work...Windows 10.  I have used Adobe, Sony/Corel and various products for editing and hadn't had a problem.  I seldom need to contact support but this time I needed to and it is non-existent with Magix.  Never answer the phone and don't answer emails.  I have spent way to much time on this company so I have given up using it....thanks for your help though.....Ray