Comments

emmrecs wrote on 10/10/2019, 5:01 AM

@Robert-Ramsey

Welcome to the Magix forums.

Unfortunately you have given us so little information in your post that any advice is likely to be pure guesswork!

However, I will guess that you have ordered (and paid for?) the latest version of Photo and Graphic Designer and expect to receive a CD/DVD of the program? I'm pretty certain that ALL current Magix software is made available as a download as soon as payment is made, with the possible selectable option (at the time of purchase) for a back-up CD/DVD. Did you select this option? Notice it is only a "back-up"; the assumption is that you will download the software on receipt of the confirmation of order email.

If I have completely misunderstood your problem, my apologies, but please do post back if so with much more detail.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Robert-Ramsey wrote on 10/10/2019, 6:03 AM

I paid for the program a year ago and right after I did so I was diagnosed with throat cancer and never was able to download the program to my computer until now and when I go to the gallery there is nothing in it and the program says I have to upgrade to get anything in it.

emmrecs wrote on 10/10/2019, 6:34 AM

@Robert-Ramsey

Thank you for that additional information! I'm very sorry to hear about the circumstances of your illness; hopefully you are now somewhat in better health?

You mention the "Gallery" but I am not at all sure what you mean by that. The usual method to be able to redownload any purchased Magix software is to go to My Account, (assuming you have created one) log in and then go to "My Products" where the download should be listed.

Should you not currently have a Magix account I think your only option may be to use the Contact button in the footer of every forum page to contact Magix Sales and explain your problem to them and ask that they make the download accessible to you again. In order to do this you may well need to find the original email confirmation of your order to be able to quote the order or invoice number.

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam