Comments

emmrecs wrote on 10/6/2020, 2:09 PM

@Michael-UusitaloKnutsson

Welcome to the Magix forums.

Error code 14 usually means that the serial number you are using is currently registered to a different email address. Have you changed your email address since you first installed and activated the app? If so, follow the method I describe below to access your Magix account, go to User Data and select the option to Change Details to update your email address. Then try the activation process again.

Also, rather than two devices I suspect you can actually have two activations running at the same time. If you have reinstalled the app on your first computer it is entirely possible that the Magix Registration server has logged that as two activations, hence the problem you now have.

In order to check, and hopefully correct, this situation you need to log into your Magix account, go to My products and check the number of activations listed there. Deactivate one of them and then try again to activate on your new computer.

If this is unsuccessful you will need to raise a support ticket with Magix Sales, via this page, explain the situation and ask that they reset your activation allowance.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Michael-UusitaloKnutsson wrote on 10/7/2020, 6:56 AM

Hello again. Thank you for the help but the problem still remain. I removed my old computer from the list but I still cannot activate the product. I tried opening a ticket to them but I get:

"Please enter the code from your support voucher.

Unfortunately your last registered product is too old.

You can buy a voucher in our shop."

Do they want me to BUY the product AGAIN? or do I need to BUY support from them? This is atrocious

Michael-UusitaloKnutsson wrote on 10/7/2020, 6:58 AM

Hello again. Thank you for the help but the problem still remain. I removed my old computer from the list but I still cannot activate the product. I tried opening a ticket to them but I get:

"Please enter the code from your support voucher.

Unfortunately your last registered product is too old.

You can buy a voucher in our shop."

Do they want me to BUY the product AGAIN? or do I need to BUY support from them? This is atrocious

It says "Valid to: Unrestricted/Indefinite

SP. wrote on 10/7/2020, 7:30 AM

You probably tried to contact technical support which only is free for one year.

Instead please contact infoservice@magix.net They should be able to help you with registration problems..