I bought version MUSIC MAKER PREMUIM EDITION 2021

guy-partin wrote on 5/13/2024, 3:30 PM

I am supposed to have a 2 device license and I tried to install it on my laptop and it has killed both my PC copy and the one I tried to install on my laptop for mobile work.

MUSIC MAKER PREMUIM EDITION 2021

and it won't let me create any activation numbers and now all that money I spent on a whole package

including plugins and MIDI samplers and more are not accessable on either and I can not fix it.

I can't open my existing projects because free version only allows 8 tracks.

LASTLY: How come I can't find a SUPPORT PHONE NUMBER for your company? Why are you hiding it or

do you even have one. This is an easy fix that should not take 2 to 4 days.

I am reassessing my purchases.

Guy Partin

Comments

SP. wrote on 5/13/2024, 3:40 PM

@guy-partin Some months ago there were changes at the backend servers and version 2021 no longer can connect to them.

You need to download and install the Music Maker 2024 Free Edition directly from Magix.com and install that instead. Enter your 2021 serial number into the software and it will work fine.

Music Maker will not use the two available installation slots in your customer account. You can install it on any number of computers. But you need to login at each start of the software to unlock the Premium Edition features.

Creating offline activations in your customer account only works for old Magix software released before 2014. So that won't work for current versions of Music Maker.

browj2 wrote on 5/13/2024, 4:48 PM

@guy-partin

Hi,

I presume that Premium Edition 2021 worked before, so there is no need to activate it again when you install Music Maker 2024. Just log in and you'll see that you already have Premium 2021. You will likely have some things to download under the Downloads window.

To understand better, watch this:

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos