Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 6/16/2013, 12:06 PM

Hi,

I am not sure why you want to go to the trouble to get the html code to place your video on a web site, why would you not just create a link directly to the video you want to show on your site?

George

ps My assumption is that you are using a fairly new web creation tool and not something like frontpage in which case I understand why you need the code.

pps. send me a url link to one example of a video that you want to get the code for, and I will show you how to get the code unless it protected by a number of passwords on a secure site.

plbaxter wrote on 6/16/2013, 12:42 PM

Thanks for your reply. A link would be OK, but how do I find the link for the uploaded video? When I open the Media Manager online, I can see the video there but no information about it.  I am Using MS Expression Web 4 for my site.

johnebaker wrote on 6/17/2013, 1:54 AM

Hi

The link address to your albums is in the format:

" http://username.magix.net/album/all-albums/x/yy/zzzzzzz/ " (without the " )

where username is the one you used to set up the album(s) and x, y and z represent specific letters and/or numbers for the album reference - note the number of characters for x, y and z may be different

You can get the specific links when you browse to your online albu from the browsers address bar.

The above link will not work -  cannot stop the forum making this an active link !!

HTH

John

Last changed by johnebaker on 6/17/2013, 1:57 AM, changed a total of 4 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

plbaxter wrote on 6/17/2013, 2:50 AM

Hi

The link address to your albums is in the format:

" http://username.magix.net/album/all-albums/x/yy/zzzzzzz/ " (without the " )

where username is the one you used to set up the album(s) and x, y and z represent specific letters and/or numbers for the album reference - note the number of characters for x, y and z may be different

You can get the specific links when you browse to your online albu from the browsers address bar.

The above link will not work -  cannot stop the forum making this an active link !!

HTH

John

When I go to my albums http://plbaxter.magix.net/album/all-albums/ there is nothing there, even though I have a video uploaded which I can see in my online Media Manager and it is showing on my account page that I have used up some of my free storage space. What I am trying to achieve, is to put a video on my webpage that anyone can see who accesses that page (without having to go through any logins). The video must not be visible to anyone who doesn't go through my webpage (it's part of an online puzzle).

johnebaker wrote on 6/17/2013, 4:19 AM

Hi

You need to make the album visible for all visitors - in the On line manager left panel click the cogwheel at the end of the album name and select Access management, from the next window select the All visitors option. see images below

John

Last changed by johnebaker on 6/17/2013, 4:19 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

plbaxter wrote on 6/17/2013, 10:44 AM

Hi

You need to make the album visible for all visitors - in the On line manager left panel click the cogwheel at the end of the album name and select Access management, from the next window select the All visitors option. see images below

John

Thanks, that also gives me the html to embed on my site so there is no chance of anyone seeing the other uploaded videos out of order.

Paul

Paul