How many DVD menu templates in demo of MEP 15+

zathras wrote on 6/7/2009, 1:54 PM
I have been going through the download trial version of MEP 15+ and so far I am rather impressed.  One thing I have missed is no keyframe points to interpolate between when using the Effects such as brightness control.  Anyway the question.

I only seem to have one template for DVD menus + one more for HD DVD menus.  Is this correct for the trial version?  If its not, whats gone wrong with the install?  If its right, does this mean I have to buy my templates from Cathoo which would significantly add to the cost of buying this product?

Ta

Comments

garychencool wrote on 6/7/2009, 6:02 PM
There are many templates, some templates are unavaliable and your going to have to doenload it off Magix.com or something like that.
ralftaro wrote on 6/9/2009, 8:58 AM
Once you've actually purchased and activated the full download version, you can download and install the additional content packages via the "Help" menu. Those will introduce most of the software content into the program - transitions, effects, DVD menu templates etc. (The main installer has mostly just the actual program and core functionality.) Naturally, if you go for the disc version, all the content is installed straight from the disc.