Comments

NoTurning wrote on 11/11/2008, 9:17 AM
Hi,
I'd be happy to help! First I need to know what you're transferring to? Do you have a USB recording interface, USB phone or do you want your music on a storage device?

Next; are you trying to transfer a project to work on another machine or do you want to keep a playable version of your song on a USB device or are you trying to transfer a ringtone to a phone?

Not sure if this applies directly to Ringtone Maker but if you simply want to put a finished song on a USB storage device then I recommend using the export or save as function and choose your USB device/phone as the target.

USB devices including many phones are usually called Removable Device X where X represents the drive letter and is different on each machine.

I hope this helps,
Justin
NoTurning wrote on 11/11/2008, 7:39 PM
You won't have the option of USB on export. It will be called Removable Disk E: - where E: is the drive letter your computer assigns the USB drive.

If you look at the export options and there is more than one Removable drive then simply remove yours and see what letter is assigned to it.

It's not as confusing as it sounds ^_^
Justin
NoTurning wrote on 11/14/2008, 7:41 PM
Hi,
At some point you'll have to choose the path - that's where you'll choose Removable Disk.

For example, if you choose the Save As command you have the option of renaming the file and selecting the path in which it goes. You can then browse your computer's drives and find Removable Disk.

Justin