How do I add random fades to my picture slide show

Lugnut wrote on 8/2/2008, 9:51 AM

Using Magix movie edit pro 14 Plus, I would like to know how to add random fades to all the chapter markers in the project.  It's a rather large project filled with wedding photos and the "Gliding" fades would be perfect for this project.  I really would not like to manually add a fade to each chapter marker one-at-a-time.  Please let me know how to throw random fades to my slide show project with out placing each fade manually, as there’re are hundreds of chapter markers in this project.

Comments

MAGIX Foto & Grafik Team wrote on 8/26/2008, 3:21 AM
Hello lugnut,

you can set random fades. That´s no problem.
You can either do it in the storyboard mode or in the timeline mode.
In the storyboard mode click any transition, which are located between 2 objects and than choose "random transitions".
In the timeline mode click the transition icon in an object and choose "random transitions in the track".

But with this function you only have the possibility to put random transitions on all objects in the track.

If you want to put transitions only to the chapter markers than you have to do it manually.

p.s. just a general hint: Please ask questions in the correct categories, otherwise the community get a bit confusing.

Kind regards,

MAGIX photo & graphic team