How do I add a photo or document as a frame in movie?

RachelO1 wrote on 10/28/2009, 6:01 PM
I have just bought Magix Movie Edit Pro 15 and am slowly learning how to use it.  I cannot figure out how to add a still photograph as a frame in the middle of a movie.  Sorry if I'm not making myself clear enough.  I want a movie to run as follows:  Film footage, then newspaper article, then film footage, then maybe a word document, then film footage again.  Is this possible?  If so, please would someone explain how to do it?
Many thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

asoeli wrote on 10/29/2009, 12:03 PM
I use MEP 14+ but here are probably small differences in this job. When adding a still photo perhaps the easiest way is to change to Storyboard mode. (Normally it is better to work in Timline mode) Find your photo and simply drag it down with the mouse between two existing clips. The program automatically pushes the righthand clip aside to make room for the photo. (There are other ways of doing this too). The standard length of photos is set under Program settings, but you can easily drag the photo to correct length with the mouse. Be aware of the 2 mouse modes "single objects" and "Intelligent mouse mode" (Alt+1 and Alt+2).

Hope you understand me, and Good Luck !!