How can I get my website to be seen by Google

freedomdriving wrote on 6/26/2008, 4:31 PM
I have been on www.sitemapspal.com which is used to help google see that you have made changes to your website, however it gives you back html coding that you need to add to your home page, I don't believe that I can change the HTML coding or is there a way around this to try and at least get google to hbe able to see the site.

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 6/27/2008, 7:12 AM
You can't integrate any HTML code into a site based on Website Maker. You wouldn't be able to upload that XML file generate by the site you mentioned, either. In the context of a Flash site you don't have too many options for search engine optimization within the site itself. You should make sure to at least fill out the description and keyword fields in your website's settings. These will later automatically be translated into the appropriate HTML meta tags. Beyond that, I recommend manually submitting your site's URL to Google and possibly other search engines. This topic has been covered here a couple of times and you might find more useful information if you put "Google" into the Magix.info search function.