Help me please

Gabor-T wrote on 1/4/2023, 2:35 AM

Hello!
I bought the 2023 premium package, which is very good and I love it.
I also downloaded free loops and got such a TROJAN virus that it wiped out my computer!! 30GB Goodbye!!!!
What I would like to ask you is how can I download my music from music maker 2023 premium? Since they were also lost from the computer in the virus... :(
And I want to upload it somewhere else, not just here...
Thank you very much! :)

But is it rude that such a serious company with a super program and some redirected site can get such a big virus? :(

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/4/2023, 4:02 AM

@Gabor-T

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Where, exactly, did you buy the 2023 premium package and from where did you download those free loops?

I am 100% certain that you did not get this Trojan virus from Magix! Hence, my questions about the source(s) you used to acquire the program and those loops. Your final sentence, with mention of some redirected site suggests you actually used a non-Magix site.

I'm unsure of what you are asking about when you say What I would like to ask you is how can I download my music from music maker 2023 premium? Since they were also lost from the computer in the virus... :(

If, as you imply, the virus wiped your computer completely, unless you chose to save your music to external storage, e.g., a cloud server or an external hard drive which was not connected to your computer when the virus struck, I fear your work is permanently lost, sorry.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam