HARD TO CONTACT MAGIX USA.....SEVERAL CALLS - .NO AVAIL

plam020 wrote on 1/3/2014, 1:35 PM

Hi, everyone, is anyone of you attempt to contact MAGIX USA lately? I have been trying for the past  fews days, 10 to 12 times a day, rings for about 1m25sec and hang up...no response whatsover, noway to leave a message..nothing...it is really frustrating when you want to solve an issue with a MAGIX software. I bought Photostory 2013 deluxe, and I never succeeded to have it worked. My computer is cleanned, Microsoft checked it and found it in top shape. Why can I can open the program, I emailed my issue to MAGIX, I followed instructions to the letter, installed, re-installed, installed the updated sent by MAGIX, all issues have tried and exhausted... I am fed up with that, I spent severals hours, writing to Peter,Paul and Mary at MAGIX, and still have a program that does not want to open....Other MAGIX programs I have,work well but not Photostory...I bought it  31 March 2013, and it is a lost issue. Nobody at MAGIX seem not to realize that maybe in order to keep a customer, forget about all the time spent by their experts to try to fix a problem that is becoming a burden, to make a decision, and send  a replacement with their latest version, 2014. I use COREL and ROXIO softwares and never encountered such issues with their software. I want to try Photostory on DVD as they advertised it simplier to operate....well so far it is a real piss off software.

Comments

browj2 wrote on 1/6/2014, 8:47 PM

Hi plam020,

I sympathize with your plight. With Magix, you have probably run into the holiday problem. Many people take vacation between Christmas and New Years, and this year, with New Years on a Wednesday, they have probably taken the whole week. Thus Magix has probably been short-staffed for the last 2 weeks. In addition, many people will have bought or received a Magix program during this period and are also trying to get help.

In any event, we are all users in this forum. If you would like some help from us, please give us details as to your computer, operating system version, the steps undertaken to install the program, where exactly does it not work, and any messages that came up. Are you installing from a CD/DVD or from a download? Did you ever get to the point where you had to input the serial number? Include a summary of your email exchanges with Magix.

Regards,

Last changed by browj2 on 1/6/2014, 8:47 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos