Ghost Text

Shannon-Barnes wrote on 2/23/2020, 5:38 PM

I am using Photostory Easy. I have completed the latest software upgrade.

I have ghost text in my slide show in a specific location.  I have deleted the slide, added it back in and reset all of the settings that are available. It doesn't matter what picture is in the location, the test is always there. It appears when I run the start the video and get to that location. I also saved it and tried reopening it. Nothing works.  Anybody else have this problem and come up with a solution other than start over?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 2/24/2020, 4:47 AM

@Shannon-Barnes

Welcome to the Magix forums.

I don't have Photostory Easy but I'm assuming it is at least similar to the full Photostory. If so, open your project in Timeline view, go to the specific place where this text appears and then, using the right hand scroll bar, scroll down as far as you can. My suspicion is that you have a "stray" text object on a lower track, which you need to find and delete.

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam