Getting an error sending server request when trying to upload to Youtube from Movie Edit Pro 15 Plus

caphillips wrote on 12/7/2009, 3:07 AM

My systems is a windows XP Home setup using a Radeon 3850 card. I am trying to upload a video with audio to Youtube thru Movie Edit Pro 15 Plus. My internet connnection is fine. I keep getting an error message which stops the upload after the mix down:

--------------------

Error sending server request. You probably don't have an internet connection.
: <HTML>Token Invalid</TITLE>BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" TEXT="#000000">Token invalid</Hl >M.L> Support information Magi xOFA, v 2.3.34.44, 0x0000000I, MxHttpFiIe.cpp, 1195 -------------------------------------- :

URL

<HEAD>

<TITLE>

</HEAD>

<BODY

<HI>

<H2>Error 401 </H2>

</BODY>

</HT

Comments

XXMerosticXX wrote on 12/7/2009, 3:31 AM
Rumour has it that the upload at YouTube has been changed which means that the upload in your Magix software can't work anymore (not only Magix but every upload routine in every product...there may be more who offer this?)

If this reveals to be true, you'll have no need to worry. This happened two years ago (or something) as well and Magix came up with a patch.

So I bet YouTube changed stuff and Magix has to patch now. I mean, that token can't just become invalid without any reasons, thats why I guess so.