Fishman Triple Play and Acid 8 install of software ???

Michael-Clark wrote on 11/30/2018, 9:33 AM

Hello, I`m trying to set up my Fishman / Triple play  Guitar software to use in Acid 8, I can use Triple Play as a stand alone , but Acid does not recognize it or let me set it up as a plug in /software synth as I use them with the latest version of Kontact. I have used the Plug in Manager to set up my other software synths, and when I direct the search for Vst plug ins, it shows it on the "add screen" , but when I try and scan it , it comes back as "no".  I`m sure I`m doing something wrong, but......??

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 11/30/2018, 11:25 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

Having read through this page I very much suspect your Fishman unit is designed to work as a plug-in with only the programs from the designated manufacturers, specifically; Native Instruments, Notion Music, IK Multimedia, and PreSonus.

Hopefully other users will be able to offer more helpful advice. In the meantime, have you checked and, perhaps, posted to the Tripleplay Support page here?

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam