Error 9405

countessbathory wrote on 3/17/2020, 7:50 AM

I keep getting error -9405 as I open Magix Video Recorder and select the digitalizer Magix USB. It says: An error occured while opening the video channel.

Anyone can help? I am unable to do anything and unable to find online support. I have connected a Panasonic RX1 VHSC camera through color cables to the usb red adapter and then to a macbook pro.

Same error comes up when connecting a Samsung Hi8 trough an S-Video cable.

Thanks

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 3/17/2020, 3:26 PM

@countessbathory

Hi and welcome to the forum.

. . . . Rescue your Video Tapes . . . Magix Video Recorder . . . digitalizer Magix USB . . . to a macbook pro

What is the full name and version number of Rescue your Video Tapes (RYVT) and is it the MAC version or a Windows version running on an emulator such as Parallels, and which MAC OS version is installed on the Macbook Pro?

John EB
Forum Moderator

Last changed by johnebaker on 3/17/2020, 3:28 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

countessbathory wrote on 3/18/2020, 9:06 AM

@countessbathory

Hi and welcome to the forum.

. . . . Rescue your Video Tapes . . . Magix Video Recorder . . . digitalizer Magix USB . . . to a macbook pro

What is the full name and version number of Rescue your Video Tapes (RYVT) and is it the MAC version or a Windows version running on an emulator such as Parallels, and which MAC OS version is installed on the Macbook Pro?

John EB
Forum Moderator

Hello @johnebaker

The Rescue your Videotapes full name (as stated in the folder, I suppose) is MAGIX Rescue Your Videotapes... The version number of the MAGIX Video Converter app is 1.4.7 and the MAGIX Video Recorder is v 1.4.7 as well. It is the MAC version and I have used it efficiently before on this same computer (Macbook Pro, which is now running on macOS High Sierra).

Thanks!

Let me know what to do please.