Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/5/2021, 4:16 AM

@Lyubov-Vasilyeva

When you purchase any Magix program, once it is installed you need to register and activate it, which means that it is automatically added to your account. To download it to another computer you simply log into your account on that computer, find the app in My Products, along with its activation key, redownload it and install it, absolutely no need to rebuy it!

At the same time, if the earlier install is no longer needed then you should take the opportunity to deactivate it in your account. If you do not do this, and need to reinstall the app for any reason, its activation will be blocked because you are allowed a maximum of two simultaneous concurrent activations.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Lyubov-Vasilyeva wrote on 1/5/2021, 4:51 AM

Jeff, Thank you very much for the clarification. However, the second part of the answer is not very clear yet. But I think when I buy the program and it appears in my account, something will be clearer.