Don't have Voucher Code,

Nick-Johnson wrote on 1/16/2023, 10:05 AM

I got a Music Studio Essentials pack with ACID Music Studio 11, and SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 16. Whenever I go to the website to redeem them it asks for a voucher code, #1 is it sent to the email it was bought with, or the email I signed in with, if its the email I signed in with it, it wasn't sent to me, I've checked the spam folder and everything. #2 I have the physical package would it be on there somewhere?

Comments

SP. wrote on 1/16/2023, 10:12 AM

@Nick-Johnson All serial numbers should be listed in your order confirmation e-mail, the one which was used to buy the software. For physical packages their is usually a paper card with all codes inside the package. If it's missing you need to contact the seller.

Nick-Johnson wrote on 1/16/2023, 10:47 AM

@Nick-Johnson All serial numbers should be listed in your order confirmation e-mail, the one which was used to buy the software. For physical packages their is usually a paper card with all codes inside the package. If it's missing you need to contact the seller.

I called the seller, they said they don't have any codes and that whenever I should've signed in it should've sent it through email, which I didn't receive. The package wasn't bought with an email account it was just bought at a Walmart.

emmrecs wrote on 1/16/2023, 11:35 AM

@Nick-Johnson

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

I'm a little confused by your posts so can we clarify details, please?

For which product in your list, ACID Music Studio 11 and Sound Forge Audio Studio 16, do you need a voucher? Or is it for both?

Essentially, the supply of "vouchers", which allow access to the purchaser to download his software, is the responsibility of the original seller, in your case Walmart. Until you redeem any voucher, Magix has no record of any purchase you have made since it is via a third-party seller.

So, if you do not have the needed voucher codes you must pursue this with Walmart. Only they can resolve this for you. OTOH, are you absolutely certain there are no codes printed on or contained within the physical package you say you have?

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Nick-Johnson wrote on 1/16/2023, 11:37 AM

Yes, I've read everything on the package, I'll call Walmart next to see if they have any idea, it's both that I'm missing.