Does anyone own Magix Photostory on CD & DVD? Is there anyone in the community that might answer my question

Seethoff wrote on 1/13/2011, 10:49 PM

about whether I can find a way to improve the sharpness of the slideshow image playing on TV screen using DVD player, or whether I should give up on finding more sharpness using slideshow programs runing on DVD player & play slidshow only on computer screen?

Comments

Man o' Lakes wrote on 1/18/2011, 4:57 AM

Hi Seethoff, if you are burning a standard DVD, then with the typical PAL resolution for 720 x 576 for a 4:3 screen, then this is obviously far less than what you can have on your monitor. 

In the Deluxe version, you also have WMVHD, Blu-ray and burn options, but with a HD TV and suitable player, that would really bump it up.

If not, all you can do is in the advanced settings for encoder choose high quality, i.e. increase the bit rate, make sure you're not burning too fast.

Cheers M o' L

robbo36 wrote on 2/10/2012, 8:02 PM

Also you might check if you are using PAL or NTSC when burning?

To improve the sharpness inside the program once pics are loaded, click on EFFECTS tab, then down arrow to IMAGE OPTIMISATION, then select SHARPNESS and/or other choices.

hope this helps.