display settings

Thinsundone wrote on 4/21/2009, 10:53 PM
Eadch time I try to load Magix Pro 14 I get a message saying i need a minimum display setting of 1024X768 which is the setting I keep my computer on.  I have tried every seeting and keep getting the same message.  My computer hardware exceeds all the requirements for Magix Pro 14 and the prgram did work the first time i loaded it.  Now it will not laod no matter what the display setting is.

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 4/22/2009, 3:49 AM
Hi,

What operating system are you running on? Vista? If so, please try the following: Right-click on the icon for Movie Edit Pro 14 and choose "Properties" from the context menu that will come up. Switch to the "Compatibility" tab. Tick the "Disable desktop composition" checkbox and confirm the dialogue. Now, start the Magix program again.

If you're still having problems, try resetting the program completely by searching for and deleting the "MovieEdit.INI" file. Since you indicated that it worked before, maybe this will help. Beyond that, I can only suggest to contact Magix technical support for more help.