Comments

emmrecs wrote on 4/27/2019, 3:50 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

I'm not sure whether the Trial version allows you to access the "Advanced" view. If it does, look towards the top right hand corner of the main screen and press to activate it. Then, I think, the full set of options in that left hand column become available.

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Elizabeth-Elgin wrote on 4/27/2019, 6:25 AM

Thanks, Jeff. Its odd. When the program first is opening I can see the Advanced link in the upper right. But once fully opened it disappears so perhaps not available in trial....which is really pretty stupid if someone want to test the program. Not buying until I know how it all works.

Leon-Polott wrote on 8/19/2019, 6:34 PM

I've been trying to test the advanced version features of the MAGIX Photo Manager Deluxe but it looks like the trial version doesn't let you do this - not sure what is the point of the trial version. The attraction is in the advanced features, is there a way to turn these on in the trial version?

emmrecs wrote on 8/20/2019, 4:11 AM

@Leon-Polott

Welcome to the Magix forums.

The attraction is in the advanced features, is there a way to turn these on in the trial version?

I'm afraid not. The trial versions of all Magix products are limited in some way.

However, if you ask questions here about specific features you want to know about, I am sure one of we fellow-users will be able to help you.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 8/20/2019, 4:12 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam