Customise Controller

CousinIT wrote on 11/22/2021, 3:23 AM

Hopefully someone can help me with mapping my controller

I have Samplitude Pro X6 on Windows 10 Pro

I am also running a Mackie Controller X-Touch

I am trying to map some Object Mode functions to it (screen shot attached - "Object Modes to be mapped")

Specifically

* Normal Object Mode

* Link all Tracks to the right

However, when I go into CUSTOMIZE CONTROLLERS – I cannot find Object Mode, at least not under EDIT (screen shot attached - Customise options available)

So I cannot work out how to map OBJECT MODE functions to my controller, can anyone assist please?

They are two functions I switch between a lot when editing and having them accessible on my controller instead of just my keyboard will significantly improve my workflow

Kind Regards

Drew

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 11/22/2021, 3:30 AM

@CousinIT

Are you aware there is a dedicated forum for users of Samplitude Pro here?

Because there are few users of this software who post in this forum I suspect you are more likely to receive helpful replies if you register at and repost your question there.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

CousinIT wrote on 11/22/2021, 4:38 AM

Many Thanks Jeff,

I was not aware, that is much appreciated.

Drew

CousinIT wrote on 1/10/2022, 10:50 PM

Jeff,

Do you know of anyway I can contact Samplitude support direct? I am going insane, every attempt to get on to the forum has failed.

Samplitude has bugs in it that I want to report (and be remedied) and I end up in a endless loop on their website. Trying to contact direct support seems nigh on impossible.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Regards

Drew

SP. wrote on 1/10/2022, 11:59 PM

@CousinIT It's possible that the forum has an IP range blacklist so you could maybe try a VPN to to enter it.

You can contact Samplitude support at proservice@magix.net