Coronavirus Lockdown - Covid19

Comments

Paulo.Costa wrote on 11/19/2020, 5:50 PM

onde está todo mundo daqui

😆😱😱😱😱😱😆😆😆 @PATIENT-X

PATIENT-X wrote on 11/19/2020, 10:22 PM

I am always here watching, looking, Those that have been absent from Magix, you know who you are, if you read this please acknowledge as you have not been here for a while posting any music. Let the community know that you are safe and okay. cheers. 😀👍🍺🍺🍺

Ich bin immer hier und schaue und schaue: Diejenigen, die in Magix abwesend waren, wissen, wer Sie sind. Wenn Sie dies lesen, bestätigen Sie bitte, dass Sie eine Weile nicht hier waren und keine Musik gepostet haben. Lassen Sie die Community wissen, dass es Ihnen gut geht. Prost.

Last changed by PATIENT-X on 11/19/2020, 10:22 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

PATIENT-X wrote on 2/14/2021, 10:55 PM

I thought I would provide an update on my son who is in his 40's with regards to the corona-virus. Since his original recovery after two weeks isolation he has not actually fully recovered, he has long covid, meaning he is pretty tired and weak, a couple of months later he became ill again and was in bed for a week, he arranged to be tested again and result was negative, good news. Now he has discovered he is anemic and will be on iron tablets for four months. My son played inside five a side football and went to the gym regularly, he was very fit, he now cant do any of those activities. It will probably take the rest of the year to fully recover, Its a horrible virus, so be careful and stay safe.

Ps My wife got the vaccine yesterday and she is fine, no side effects.

Ich dachte, ich würde ein Update über meinen Sohn in den Vierzigern in Bezug auf das Koronavirus bereitstellen. Seit seiner ursprünglichen Genesung nach zwei Wochen Isolation hat er sich nicht vollständig erholt, er hat lange Covid, was bedeutet, dass er ziemlich müde und schwach ist. Ein paar Monate später wurde er wieder krank und lag eine Woche im Bett. Er ließ sich testen wieder und das Ergebnis war negativ, gute Nachrichten. Jetzt hat er festgestellt, dass er anämisch ist und vier Monate lang auf Eisentabletten sein wird. Mein Sohn spielte innerhalb von fünf Seitenfußball und ging regelmäßig ins Fitnessstudio. Er war sehr fit und kann jetzt keine dieser Aktivitäten mehr ausführen. Es wird wahrscheinlich den Rest des Jahres dauern, bis sich alles vollständig erholt hat. Es ist ein schrecklicher Virus. Seien Sie also vorsichtig und bleiben Sie sicher. Ps Meine Frau hat gestern den Impfstoff bekommen und es geht ihr gut, keine Nebenwirkungen.

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

5in LCD Screen

GuanyinJC wrote on 4/6/2021, 8:30 AM

Saludos Patient-x.

Tus palabras me han emocionado. Que importante es poder decir a los amigos que les queremos, pero más difícil es decirle a un desconocido, que puede contar contigo. Personas como tú, me hacen recordar lo deshumanizados que estamos, envueltos en nuestra coraza de todo lo podemos y que necesario se hace poder sentir el abrazo sin condiciones de otro ser humano, con sentimientos, con amor, si, sincero amor por tu prójimo. Muchas gracias, amigo.

Un sentido abrazo para todos.

GuanyinJC

Your words have moved me. How important it is to be able to tell friends that we love them, but it is more difficult to tell a stranger that they can count on you. People like you, make me remember how dehumanized we are, wrapped in our armor of everything we can and how necessary it is to be able to feel the unconditional embrace of another human being, with feelings, with love, yes, sincere love for your neighbor. Thank you very much friend.

A heartfelt hug for everyone.

GuanyinJC

PATIENT-X wrote on 4/6/2021, 9:04 AM

@GuanyinJC

Thank you, that was very nice of you to see that in this case as a music community we do care for our friends and new members. In the general forums this would also apply as well of helping each other. As a village resident in my home town we also look after each other. A big virtual heartfelt hug to everyone and God bless. 😁🙏👍

Forum Moderator 

Last changed by PATIENT-X on 4/6/2021, 9:09 AM, changed a total of 2 times.

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

5in LCD Screen