Computer ID

manos79 wrote on 1/11/2011, 8:38 AM

I am a new cutomer to Magix and I have purchased the Recue my videotapes software.

Generally I am not happy with the product so far:

1. You try activate the software and it prompts you for a computer id, cant find any whereabouts of one.

2. Tried calling support no luck support for help no luck just says something about a block a and block b

3. When trying to burn video to dvd have encoding issues

Generally feel my money has been thrown away need help

Comments

Lazerboy wrote on 1/11/2011, 10:24 AM

Some good news:

The product is great, so for sure you do not have wasted your money.

You need one time a free activation of the encoder to burn a DVD. I do not know where your problem is coming from. If you register the product at Magix, you only have to click "activate online". If you have no internet connection, you can register per fax, phone or from an other online connection. If you click in the activation window on "service center" you see the computerID.

This video shows all options:

http://www.magix.info/de/activation-for-magix-products.online-training.73665.html

Cheers

Lazer

manos79 wrote on 1/11/2011, 11:34 AM

Thanks for your reply but still not getting anywhere even with the video you sent also cannot find any of the below referred to in your instructions. May I please advise the product has already been registered but has not been activated, this is what I am having problems with.