Cant Export VST Instruments/MIDI Stuff!!!`????

Stoermy wrote on 1/9/2023, 1:24 PM

Hey Guys, first im an absolute beginner in this Theme :D

but i made a second Track and i cant export this dumb Track... no Mp4 no Wav, nothing.. (the first Track had no problems)

These message plops up: https://prnt.sc/ByhIsxgRPyze

And this my Track Lines: https://prnt.sc/__QLw_MTRNyK

I dont know what this damn Popup mean!. Has anyone a answer for me?

Product: Latest Magix Music Maker Premium 

Comments

SP. wrote on 1/9/2023, 8:22 PM

@Stoermy Hello, you can upload screenshots to this forum directly with the blue arrow icon above the text box.

I don't see any MIDI objects on your screenshots but only OGG audio objects.

Are these all objects of your project or is there more?

Compared to audio, MIDI only contains instructions (for example which note to play at a given volume level over a given time). These instructions can be recorded from a MIDI keyboard or drawn by hand in the Music Maker MIDI Editor.

To create sound out of these instructions you need to load a VST instrument on the track that has MIDI objects. If you don't do this, the note instructions will be played by your computer's standard MIDI sound generator (usually Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth). But these cannot be converted to an audio file by Music Maker without replacing the Wavetable Synth with a VST instrument.

So, in case you use MIDI in your project, you can click on the icon in the track header and use one of the integrated instruments of Music Maker. There should be some available like Concert Grand LE, Revolta 2 etc.

There may be a bug in your project if you know that you don't use MIDI in it. But the error message should go away. I would advice you save the project under a new name before adding VST instruments to your tracks. You could then try to add a Concert Grand LE to each track. I case you use MIDI, you will then hear piano notes on the exported audio.

browj2 wrote on 1/9/2023, 8:38 PM

@Stoermy

Hi,

Please use the upload button to upload images directly into your message/reply.

What do you mean by "track?" Do you mean a song?

In Music Maker, and as shown in your second image, tracks are where we build a song. Your image shows tracks 2 through 14 - those are all part of one song. What is on track 2 - audio or MIDI?

Do you know the difference between an audio track/object and a MIDI object?

From your first image, you seem to be trying to export an audio object as a MIDI object. Can't be done.

If you want to export just track 2, which is only one piece of a song, then you have to Solo that track. Then, File, Export, Audio as Wave or Audio as MP3.

MP4 is for video files.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2025 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Stoermy wrote on 1/10/2023, 3:37 AM

Thanks both of u:

I didnt know that with the blue Arrow. 

To SP. all what u can see on these Screenshot is in my Project.

And i try that with this little dropdown button and i hope this is the solution :)

To brwoj2

I mean with Tracks, the Lines where the Soundfiles like drums etc are in.

No, i didnt rly know the difference. But SP explained it good i guess :) And yes, I still have to read up a bit and/or watch tutorials :).

Oh i see. I Upload the Image with the missing two lines and i see, the first line is a MIDI. I think i tryed the Piano (in the top row) and maybe that cause this problem i guess?!.

And i meant MP3 sry.

I test that with the VST in the first line and give a feedback.

Stoermy wrote on 1/10/2023, 4:01 AM

Ok. Thanks Guys. Now I can Export and use it <3