Can't activate Acid Music 7

SampleScience wrote on 9/1/2017, 1:10 AM

Hi,

I've been trying to contact Magix about the issue, but it seems that their email doesn't work anymore (I only get an automated reply saying they won't answer my email).

I've been trying to activate my boxed version of Acid Music 7, I bought a new computer to replace my old one who died recently and thought the registering process would be quick but it seems that Sony's servers are now down and Magix "support" is an online FAQ.

I can't use my legitimate copy of Acid because of this. Is there any way to contact Magix so I can get my confirmation code and start using the software I've paid for or should I forget about this?

Support with Magix used to be very good not so long ago. I don't understand why suddenly it's impossible to contact them by email. It's kind of weird?!?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 9/1/2017, 3:31 AM

Hi, welcome to the Magix forums.

Have you tried this support page? Notice the link on the right hand side of that page, "Do you wish support for the former SCS products?".

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

frank18 wrote on 10/27/2017, 6:57 AM

If you register your original serial code at Magix an activation should be possible. I registered my serial and downloaded the program then again from Magix server.

https://www.magix.com/int/support/my-service-center/product-registration/

SampleScience_1 wrote on 11/17/2017, 4:07 AM

If you register your original serial code at Magix an activation should be possible. I registered my serial and downloaded the program then again from Magix server.

https://www.magix.com/int/support/my-service-center/product-registration/

Thank you! It worked very well and now i can use Acid Music 7 to create acid loops. :-D

silvano-perozic wrote on 1/6/2018, 1:34 PM

Thank You , I tried no help ,they ask password and Place of purchase ?

I bough it online from Sonys agent cant remember after 3 years) Original Cd by post ,regulary registered 2015 ,worked until disc broken.

So,what is a magical word

place of purchase - ?

Silvano

ps

Sony,online,PayPal,Acid,web shop,internet and 20 others are not